a free day event as part of the SOLA festival
︎ Saturday 14.5.2022
During the soundwalk we will move in the Kruununhaka area and listen to the sounds and soundscapes of it. In addition to this we will do some simple exercises that tune and support listening.
The Soundwalk is directed by J. Koho who is an artist working on a broad spectrum in the world of sound. Recently, Koho has become increasingly interested in the practices and theories of sound and listening.
- Duration: about 1 hour 30 minutes
- Route length: about 2 kilometers
- The soundwalk route includes ascents and descents as well as stairs.
- Minors may participate in the soundwalk only in the company of an adult in charge.
- Requires email pre-registration by 11.5.2022. ︎firstname.lastname@example.org︎︎︎
- After sending the pre-registration email, please wait for a reply message confirming your participation and providing additional information regarding the soundwalk.
- The soundwalk can accommodate up to 10 participants. Places will be filled in the order of registration.
Koho's work is supported by The Arts Promotion Centre Finland (Taike)